Michelle started selling real estate in the East Bay in 2003. She offers an exceptional level of local-area knowledge, marketing expertise, strong networking contacts, and well-honed negotiating skills. From an efficient staff, to use of leading-edge technology, and an established reputation with other agents, Michelle handles the details big and small to ensure smooth transactions and happy clients.
Having moved to Lamorinda in 1978, she knows a thing or two about these towns and others nearby. Her family moved to Moraga back when there was a bowling alley, a Jack in the Box, and not much else. Michelle and her brother grew up here, swimming at Campolindo Cabana Club and attending the local schools. Now with her own children Michelle and her husband live in nearby Orinda, because they realized a) there’s no place like home and b) they couldn’t think of a better place for their own children to grow up, attending great public schools, spending hours in the summer swimming and enjoying the local parks and outdoors, and being part of a tight-knit community. She and her husband have two boys and are actively involved with Glorietta Elementary School and Meadow Swim and Tennis Club. Michelle is co-chair of Diverse Ability Awareness Week at Glorietta and helps in the school library and lunchroom.
- Northern California Connection -- Member of a group of top Coldwell Banker agents from throughout Northern California who share marketing ideas.
- Lamorinda Real Estate Networking Group -- Part of a group of agents from various local real estate brokerages who share market information.
- Top Agent Network
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Top 100 Coldwell Banker San Francisco Bay Area
- Recipient of Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Circle and Diamond Society awards.
BA, Communication Studies, UCLA
MSJ, Journalism, Northwestern University Medill School
Michelle is proud to support the following local organizations:
Education Foundation of Orinda, Moraga Education Foundation, Glorietta Elementary, Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital, Food Bank of Contra Costa and Shelter Inc.